Infection and health prevention
Kunstnernes Hus introduced a series of new measures at the reopening in May 2020, in an attempt to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic:
- The maximum number of people allowed at the same time inside the exhibition halls at Kunstnernes Hus is 200 people.
- The audience must keep at least one meter distance from one another and from Kunstnernes Hus' employees.
- Alcohol solution and sprays are available throughout the house. We advise any visitor to wash their hands as often as possible.
- Contactless payment is recommended. Cash is not accepted.
- It is possible to pre-book private tours by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All participants must be registered in advance, and are limited to 15 people per tour.
- Large bags and bags are not allowed inside the exhibition halls.
- People who are in quarantine or who have symptoms of lung infection such as fever, sore throat, runny nose, cough or impaired general condition may not visit Kunstnernes Hus. People who do not follow the infection control rules outlined above will be expelled from the museum.
Should you have any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com