Infection and health prevention
Kunstnernes Hus introduced a series of new measures in an attempt to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic:
- The maximum number of people allowed at the same time inside the exhibition halls at Kunstnernes Hus is 50 people.
- The audience must keep at least one meter distance from one another and from Kunstnernes Hus' employees.
- Antibac solutions and sprays are available throughout the house. We advise any visitor to wash their hands as often as possible.
- Contactless payment by card is recommended.
- It is possible to pre-book private tours by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. All participants must be registered in advance, and are limited to 15 people per tour.
- Large bags and bags are not allowed inside the exhibition halls.
- People who are in quarantine or who have symptoms of lung infection such as fever, sore throat, runny nose, cough or impaired general condition may not visit Kunstnernes Hus. People who do not follow the infection control rules outlined above will be expelled from the museum.
- We advise to use face masks when walking inside our rooms and when visiting our book shop.
These measures are being updated continuously following every recommendations on a National level. Should you have any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kunstnernes Hus Cinema
We follow the authorities' guidelines and ask visitors to be considerate of one another:
- Kunstnernes Hus' cinema is open Wednesdays and Sundays. We open 30 minutes before each viewing.
- No more than 30 people per screening.
- We have increased our cleaning routines in the public areas and ask everyone to use hand sanitizer at regular intervals.
- Masks shall be kept on when roaming inside the cinema, and when unable to keep 1-meter distance between cohorts.
- The ticket purchase at this time only happens online. If you wish to support Kunstnernes Hus Cinema in these times, you have the opportunity to buy a 'støttebillett' for 200,-.