Infection and health prevention
Kunstnernes Hus follows the authorities’ guidelines regarding infection control. We have introduced a series of new measures in order to make your visit as safe as possible:
- The audience must keep at least two meters distance from one another and from Kunstnernes Hus' employees.
- Antibac solutions and sprays are available throughout the house. We advise any visitor to wash their hands as often as possible.
- Contactless payment by card is recommended.
- Large bags and bags are not allowed inside the exhibition halls.
- People who are in quarantine or who have symptoms of lung infection such as fever, sore throat, runny nose, cough or impaired general condition may not visit Kunstnernes Hus. People who do not follow the infection control rules outlined above will be expelled from the museum.
- We advise to use face masks when walking inside our rooms and when visiting our book shop.
These measures are being updated continuously following every recommendations on a national level. Should you have any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com.