Kunstnernes Hus follows the authorities’ guidelines regarding infection control. We have introduced a series of new measures in order to make your visit as safe as possible:
- The audience must keep at least two meters distance from one another and from Kunstnernes Hus' employees.
- Antibac solutions and sprays are available throughout the house. We advise any visitor to wash their hands as often as possible.
- Contactless payment by card is recommended.
- People who are in quarantine or have symptoms of lung infection such as fever, a sore throat, a runny nose, cough or an impaired general condition may not visit Kunstnernes Hus. People who do not follow the infection control rules outlined above will be asked to leave the premises.
- We advise to use face masks when walking inside our rooms and when visiting our book shop.
These measures are being updated continuously following the national and local governmental recommendations. Should you have any questions or inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.