08.02.20 – 08.03.20
About the film
The four March-sisters Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy grow up during the American Civil War. Jo pursues her dream of becoming a writer, pianist Beth struggles with illness, Amy is raised to become a socialite, while the eldest sister, Meg, is the mother of two in a poor marriage. The film follows the lives of the sisters over several years in this heartwarming coming of age film.
About the director
Greta Gerwig (b. 1983) is an American actress, screenwriter and film director. She produced several of her films in cooperation with Noah Baumbach, such as Greenberg (2010), Frances Ha (2012) and Mistress America (2015). Gerwig made her solo debut in 2017 with the critically acclaimed drama Lady Bird.
by Frelle Petersen
- Wednesday 12.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Sunday 16.08.20 - kl 18:00
A performance by Bjørn Erik Haugen
- Friday 14.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Saturday 15.08.20 - kl 18:00
by Bertrand Bonello
- Wednesday 19.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Sunday 23.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Wednesday 09.09.20 - kl 18:00