About the film
A young couple from the middle class avoids relationship issues and will rather discuss their luxury problems in their minimalist architect cabin in Fjord Norway.
About the filmmaker
Paul Tunge (b. 1984) is a Norwegian director who debuted with the feature film Kano in 2011. Du is Paul Tunge's fourth independent feature film. His second feature film Dam (2015) premiered at the Gothenburg Film Festival and won both national and international awards. It later screened at Hamburg Filmfest and Ghent amongst others. His third feature film Fountain of Youth (2017) premiered at the 34th Bogota Film Fest and also screened in the European competition at Brussels International Film Festival.
by Frelle Petersen
- Wednesday 12.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Sunday 16.08.20 - kl 18:00
A performance by Bjørn Erik Haugen
- Friday 14.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Saturday 15.08.20 - kl 18:00
by Bertrand Bonello
- Wednesday 19.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Sunday 23.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Wednesday 09.09.20 - kl 18:00