Asylum by Peter Robinson
Welcome to the screening of the documentary film Asylum (1972), which gives insight into the lives of the schizophrenic residents of a group home based upon radical psychiatrist R. D. Laing's controversial approach to healing through compassion and freedom.
The film will be shown as part of the film program "Where Memories Are Made", which is arranged in collaboration between osloBIENNALEN and Kunstnernes Hus. The screenings are free of charge but require registration.
About the film program
«Where Memories Are Made» is a week-long film program organised by osloBIENNALEN in cooperation with Kunstnernes Hus.
by Frelle Petersen
- Wednesday 12.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Sunday 16.08.20 - kl 18:00
A performance by Bjørn Erik Haugen
- Friday 14.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Saturday 15.08.20 - kl 18:00
by Bertrand Bonello
- Wednesday 19.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Sunday 23.08.20 - kl 18:00
- Wednesday 09.09.20 - kl 18:00